Safe Social Activity
COVID-19 Precautions for our Arthur Murray Hawai'i Ohana
We are taking the safety and well being of all of our students and instructors seriously as we all do our part to reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The staff at Arthur Murray Dance Centers Hawai'i have been following the guidelines provided to us by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as guidance from the State and City governments and departments of health.
One of our top priorities is to ensure that our studio is maintained and disinfected to protect our instructors and students coming in for in-person dance lessons. Our staff have been in contact with every student to review a series of options, including the opportunity to do virtual dance lessons via video conferencing. We understand how important dance is to each of you, and encourage you to continue connecting with dance here in the safety of the studio as well as in the comfort of your homes. Your living room, lanai, garage, and yard can be wonderful places to “turn up the speaker” and dance to your favorite music!
We look forward to having you in the studio. Until then, we wish each of you remain safe and well.
Arthur Murray Dance Centers Hawai'i
Procedures to stay healthy:
* Staff are cleaning all surfaces, door handles, chairs, and frequent touch points during those times.
* We are using an EPA approved product to clean and disinfect.
* Staff have gloves accessible for use with students.
* We have dispensers for hand sanitizer placed throughout the studio.
Lesson types available:
* Private lessons are being held in-studio: Touch (gloves upon request), Non-Touch, and Physically-Distant lessons available.
* Private lessons can be held virtually through our online classroom software at the students request.
* Group classes are currently being held both in the studio and virtually through our Member Sites. RSVP is required for in studio attendance as space is limited to the safe operating capacity as set for our industry by the State and City governments and departments of health. We have also created an online video library which can be accessed by our currently active students.
Open Practice Dance Sessions:
* Practice sessions are being held in the studio. The attendance is limited to the safe operating capacity as set for our industry by the State and City governments and departments of health. RSVP is required and is available through our website or by contacting the studio at (808)944-0606 in advance.
* We are very “hands-on” with our teaching, but can hold no-touch and physically distant lessons upon request.
* Staff wash their hands prior to every lesson and upon completion of every lesson.
* Our goal has always been, is, and will continue to be, making dance a wonderful and stress-relieving part of your life. We are striving to do that now more than ever!
* If you have any specific requests for us at this time, please do not hesitate to let us know!